Sunday, December 2, 2012

[Wii, Wii U, 3DS] Harmony of a Hunter: 101% Run released; is as awesome as expected

[Wii, Wii U, 3DS] Harmony of a Hunter: 101% Run released; is as awesome as expected
[Image: game-news-image-2012-0ac2cd83d94d9b77441...cc0c7c.jpg]
You might recall that I wrote about the upcoming Metroid fan album, 'Harmony of a Hunter: 101% Run'. Well, I'm happy to let you all know (if you already didn't know) that the album is finished and up for download over at Shinesparkers.

The album is spread across 3-discs and features 39-tracks filled with Metroid goodness.

I've spent the last day listening to it on loop and am in love with it, any self respecting Metroid fan owes themselves to buy it. Tracks that I've thoroughly enjoyed include Derris-Kharlan's 'Metroid Medley 2', Theophany's 'Gravity', and Sam Dillard's 'Beyond the Glass'. I could go on for hours about how much I am enjoying listening to it but I recommend you dive in yourself.

Here's the final video preview again.


Don't forget to head over to the 'Harmony of a Hunter: 101% Run' Facebook page and 'like' them if you haven't already.

Written by: Kyran Morrison

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: Free Blog Templates