Tuesday, September 24, 2013

[PC, PS3, X360] Here's a peek at BioShock Infinite's Burial at Sea Elizabeth model

[PC, PS3, X360] Here's a peek at BioShock Infinite's Burial at Sea Elizabeth model
[Image: game-news-image-2013-bbcbb572369595b8806...ee7861.jpg]
Mixed reactions echoed across the internet when Irrational confirmed they would be returning to Rapture for the upcoming BioShock Infinite DLC expansions; I was among those voicing a mixed reaction.

On one hand I am very excited to see what Irrational will do with the narrative in Rapture featuring both Booker and Elizabeth, but at the same time I'm concerned that returning to Rapture could spoil the magic. This isn't surprising considering I was pretty annoyed with nearly every aspect of BioShock 2; I felt that Rapture's story was done. You can consider me a skeptic; a title that I'll happily take on.

Anyway, here's your first proper look at the more mature Elizabeth that will be playable in the second episode of Burial at Sea; don't worry, she won't play like another Booker. I guess for this very reason I'm actually excited to see how Elizabeth will handle in episode two, because I found the combat in Infinite to be quite unimpressive.

[Image: game-news-image-2013-56423bd6a8a173318c1...cee88b.jpg]
Thanks for the heads up, Destructoid.

Written by: Kyran Morrison

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: Free Blog Templates