Friday, August 9, 2013

[PAX, 3DS] Special Animal Crossing: New Leaf video from PAX Australia

[PAX, 3DS] Special Animal Crossing: New Leaf video from PAX Australia
Clumsy Kyran actually forgot to post this earlier, but Nintendo Australia were kind enough to upload the special Animal Crossing: New Leaf presentation that was shown at the first ever PAX Australia last weekend.

The video features Directors' Isao Moro and Aya Kyogoku and Producer Katsuya Eguchi.

If you were unable to attend or just want to re-live the video then hit 'play' below to see what questions were asked of the development team.


I'm suffering from a severe case of Post-PAX Depression right now, it's actually pretty crippling. I'm just going to go and flick through some photos and re-live the event through them.

Also -- if you attended, did you spend much time at Nintendo's booth? I did and I had a great time, so far Nintendo's won my heart with the two previous shows I've attended, PAX Australia and the EB Expo last year.

Written by: Kyran Morrison

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: Free Blog Templates