Friday, June 14, 2013

[E3'13, PC, PS3, X360] Dark Souls II March 2014 release window outed by E3 banner

[E3'13, PC, PS3, X360] Dark Souls II March 2014 release window outed by E3 banner
I've got this strange feeling that Dark Souls II will be released at some point in March 2014. What gives me that idea? Well, this giant banner spotted by a NeoGAF user definitely has something to do with it. [Image: game-news-image-2013-f6bcb2dee761d10f3a9...a55691.jpg]
A number of GAF users are expressing interest in this game receiving the cross-generation treatment; but I'm not so sure that it'll happen. March 2014 is definitely late to the party for current generation hardware but both Microsoft and Sony seem determined to keep selling their current hardware alongside the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

What do you guys think? Too late or will the Dark Souls brand carry it? Personally, I'm still cautiously excited. Both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are easily on my shortlist of favourite games that this generation has offered me, but I find myself worried about changes that could be made.

The reveal on IGN awhile ago soothed some of my concerns, but they are still bubbling under the surface.

Who am I kidding, this is a new Souls game. I'm on board!

Praise the sun!

Thanks VG247.

Written by: Kyran Morrison

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: Free Blog Templates