Friday, June 29, 2012

[Multi] Capcom's Seth Killian departs for greener pastures

[Multi] Capcom's Seth Killian departs for greener pastures
[Image: game-news-image-2012-028f8510ed6a73d14fb...178739.jpg]
Everyone who has played Street Fighter, especially at a high level, will know who Seth Killian is. He has played a large part over at Capcom with the Street Fighter community but has now announced that June 22 will be his last day of work with the studio.

"I have chosen a new path which will let me embrace a new dream, but to everyone that ever believed in this dream we shared together, let me say this final thanks. I will leave as I began--a Capcom fan for life, looking forward to all the great games still to come."

You can check out the full letter over here, I'm sure he'll be sorely missed by many fighting game fans.

Written by: Kyran Morrison

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: Free Blog Templates