Monday, February 28, 2011

03-08-10 You Won't Convince Me That I'll Be Better Off

291/365 Oh I can so carry off the Ginger Wombat look, just look at me. I am actually ginger :O
So I've been tagged about 20 billion times, I'm kind of behind. These lovely people have all tagged me, check them out :) Crash Slam, jaaanet ?, Liis, foreverinamotion, Shelby Tanner, and Gracie Roberson.

10 Facts
1. I've just realised how ginger I am...
2. My best friend brought this t-shirt back for me when she went on holiday, but you'll never guess where she went, so don't even try :)
3. Me and Maya got kicked out of a cafe today cause they were closing. What happened to the customer is always right?!
4. I am amazing at the wii game Just Dance. You should check out my wicked moves sometime.
5. My sister just came back from shopping and every single item of clothing was something that I wanted to buy :(
6. A Fine Frenzy is my current favourite artiste.
7. If anyone fancies finding me statistics on westernisation in developing countries and the subsequent effects on prevalence of eating disorders I'd be very grateful :)
8. Best friend not previously mentioned, if you read this I hate you for going away AGAIN, but I still love you damn it.
9. I wish the moon would rise earlier because I'm trying to modify my telescope to take pictures of it at the moment. That is, attach my camera a focally, not take pictures with my telescope ha
10. Seriously, A Fine Frenzy is awesome. Listen. Er another fact... I need a car. So again, if anyone's feeling generous :D

Formspring | Tumblr

Please, if you're going to blog my photos do so by reblogging from my Tumblr. I like to keep track of where my photos are being used, so I'd be really grateful if you helped me out .


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: Free Blog Templates